Meet Dr Zuhair
A highly-renowned Emirati Plastic Surgeon in Dubai and across the globe, an assistant-professor at the UAE university and the president of the Emirates Plastic Surgery Society.
After graduating from medical school, Dr. Al Fardan continued his training in Canada, completing a FRCSC in Plastic and reconstructive surgery followed by a fellowship of Breast Reconstruction from the University of Toronto. Through his rigorous training, Dr. Al Fardan covered all aspects of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery including cosmetic surgery, breast reconstruction, cancer reconstruction and the correction of congenital defects. Dr. Zuhair Al Fardan is Canadian Board-Certified specializing in a range of plastic and cosmetic procedures including breast reconstruction, and hand, body and face surgeries.
With more than eight years of international experience, Dr. Al Fardan returned to the UAE as an Assistant Professor at the UAE University in Al Ain. Since his return, Dr Al Fardan has embraced every opportunity to share his expertise, speaking at several high-profile lectures and TV appearances.
Dr Zuhair’s Philosophy
Passionate about his chosen field, Dr Al Fardan believes his role is to identify each person’s unique beauty and enhance it in the way that makes that person happier with their appearance. A consultation with Dr Al Fardan is 100 per cent patient-centred, and unlike many in his field he listens, understands and advises his patients, allowing them to make a well-informed final decision. Given his philosophy, it is hardly surprising that he already has a dedicated client base spanning the Middle East, North Africa and Southern Europe.
Education and Training
• MD: Trained as a doctor in Germany at the University of Wurzburg and UAE. Plastic Surgery residence: University of Toronto.
• (FRCSC) Fellow of Royal Collage of Surgery Canada. In Plastic and Reconstructive surgery in Toronto, Canada.
• Plastic surgery fellowship: Breast Reconstruction from University of Toronto, Canada.
• Board Certification: Canadian Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Member – Canadian Association of Plastic Surgery
• Emirates Medical AssociatioN